We help Organizations to Address Cultural Norms and Practices to Empower Team Development and Organizational Design
We create programs to help women gain clarity on how their talents and gifts can contribute to the success of their organization, as well as provide the tools to own their leadership and management for career advancement.
At Poimena Consulting, I work with Women Leaders who are the senior leaders of their team and/or organizations to help lay the groundwork for developing a systematic approach to:
- Understand and fully accept the importance of women leaders to the future success of the organization
- Embrace women’s executive and leadership development as a core business value, and cascade it’s importance to all levels of leadership within your organization
- Enable female talent to have open and honest discussion about current priorities and practices that facilitate or hinder the advancement of women in your organization
- Implement relevant strategies to produce healthy cultures of high morale, loyalty, and spiritual vitality in leaders, teams, and employees/members for increased profits and productivity
- Commit to using state-of-the-art training and development approaches and methodologies that address the need of both female and male leaders a multitude of learning opportunities including career counseling, one-on-one performance coaching, and performance sills assessments and feedback.
How To Make a Difference
Interested in an introductory consultation to explore women leadership development challenges within your organization? Let’s chat through non-obligation Women In Leadership Success Project Strategy Session.
[button class=”btn-default” size=”btn-hg” inline=”true” link=”http://poimena.com/contact-poimena-consulting/” ]Work With Us![/button]