Developing Senior and Executive Leaders to Overcome Fear and Bounce Back after Setback.
It’s time to deepen your self awareness with 1:1 or team Mental Toughness Development.
Are you ready for a change? Are you trying to do it all, yet have a feeling deep inside that there are big parts of your leadership that is not going well at all? Do you feel you lack the confidence required to effectively lead?
Expanding a Leader’s Mindset
As a LEADER, MINDSET involves having certain attitudes, beliefs, and expectations that create the foundation of who you are and how you lead. MENTAL TOUGHNESS supports your mindset in that it is a personality trait that determines how you deal with challenge, stress, and pressure.
The overall 4C-model for Mental Toughness includes:
- Challenge: how you handle challenges; do you see challenge as an opportunity or threat/defeat?
- Confidence: do you have high level or low levels of self-belief?
- Commitment: do you set goals and achieve them?
- Control: does life happen to you or do you control your destiny?
Why Mental Toughness?
As LEADERS, we work in a global marketplace where VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) is the new normal. This high pressure global marketplace demands high performance from Leaders every single day.
Known as a personality trait, Mental Toughness determines how LEADERS perform when exposed to stressors, pressure, opportunity, and challenge. It is truly a firm determination to do something. Likewise, it is one strategy for LEADERS to improve performance, decrease stress, increase control over emotional responses, manage focus and change more effectively, overcome fear, and achieve personal and professional goals – all to build resilience and wellbeing.
- Understanding “What is Mental Toughness?” and Why You Need It
- The Unconscious Myths that Might Trip You Up about Mental Toughness
- The One Basic Strategy to Build Confidence through Mental Toughness
- Manifesting Resilience and Wellbeing by the Means of Mental Toughness
- The quickest, easiest ways to Dealing with Setbacks and Rejections
Thus, there are a number of reasons to increase your Mental Toughness, including improving performance, decreasing stress, increasing control over emotional responses, managing focus and change more effectively, overcoming fear, and achieving personal and professional goals. And, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Who Should Engage
At Poimena Consulting, we serve as a Mental Toughness and Leadership coach to assist Leaders to become mentally tough to increase performance, managing focus and change more effectively, overcoming fear, and achieving personal and professional goals.
Want to Know More?
The Mental Toughness for Leaders Coaching Program is designed as an 1:1 Coaching Program or a Team Development Program for Leaders. Ready to get Mentally Tough Leadership Coaching?