Developing Executive Leaders to Build, Lead, and Sustain Successful Ministries and Non-Profit Organizations.
It’s time to deepen your self awareness with a 12 week 1:1 Executive Leadership and Personal Development Coaching Program to empower your team and manifest an unified vision.
Are you ready for a change? Are you trying to do it all, yet have a feeling deep inside that there are big parts of your leadership that is not going well at all? Do you feel you lack the confidence required to effectively lead?
As a Leader, does these concerns sound familiar?
Given our new strategic direction, what skills, capabilities, and behaviors do we need for competitive advantage?
Are there significant gaps between my core competencies of where I am and where I need to be?
What is required of my leaders to execute our strategy (vision), and are we effectively building leadership capability?
More Than Skills
The “old” model no longer works for high performers, nor does it meet the need of WOMEN and Multicultural LEADERS, who constitute the majority of the global workforce.
Leadership is a way of being, not just a set of skills. Leadership requires presence, authenticity, courage and the capacity to manage oneself in the face of ambiguity. More so, leadership is as much about capacity to lead in God as it is about competency. A leader’s capacity is based on their leadership and personal developmental stage which determines what they can and can’t see, and how effectively they use the competencies they’ve acquired. Poimena Consulting’s Executive Leadership and Personal Development Coaching Program addresses both expansion of capacity in God and competency.
What You Walk Away With (not limited to)
- Strength your mindset beyond affirmations
- Clarify your attitudes and feelings about yourselves in relation to their leadership roles and personal roles
- Review your experiences of leadership life: the specific issues women
- Examine your leadership styles, in order to promote your personal strengths
- Study the concepts of power and influence to enable yourself to apply these concepts effectively
- Satisfy goals in a safe environment in which you can test your own experiences against the experiences of other women
Who Should Attend
At Poimena Consulting, we serve as an executive leadership and personal development coach to assist Women Leaders who are LEADERS like C-Suite Leaders, Executive Directors, VPs, and Non-Profit Directors to expand their leadership capacity and influence and well as good success and Christ-like significance through assessments, feedback tools, and coaching techniques.
Get Started Now!
Throughout the Program, the emphasis is on helping WOMEN LEADERS to help themselves and become more effective. The Program includes:
- 12 Weeks of one-on-one Executive Leadership and Personal Development Coaching Series
- 1 Discovery Zone Session [Kick-off Meeting] for 90 Minutes
- 11 one-on-one coaching 60 minute transformational coaching sessions
- 12 mp3s of the transformational coaching series
- Planner Journal to capture notes and maintain a calendar
- Executive Leadership Assessment
- Spiritual Gift Questionnaire
- Book: Discover Your Spiritual Gifts : The Easy-To-Use, Self-Guided Questionnaire That Helps You Identify and Understand Your Various God-Given Spiritual Gifts – C. Peter Wagner
Your One Time Investment of $1,997 (a $10,000 value)
Want to Know More?
The Executive and Personal Development Coaching Program is designed as a 1:1 coaching program. Get ready to expand your capacity to lead through Executive and Personal Development Coaching!