Some of our clients are caught up in the current economic crisis: reducing budgets and the workforce, postponing initiatives and special projects, and looking for every conceivable opportunity to reduce costs.
We’ve been able, thus far, to maintain business with these clients by helping those remaining, overwhelmed and stressed-out team members accomplish more with fewer resources. We’ve re-focused our efforts to emphasize the value of being able to more effectively manage multiple priorities. In a few circumstances, we’ve also had to drive to the heart of the matter and ensure accountability for outcomes.
Organizational and Team Challenges
Are your leaders and leadership team dealing with difficult challenges?
- Lack a formal leadership development plan
- Weak strategic direction, vision, mission, and values
- Lack of accountability for outcomes of self and others
- Shortage of drive and commitment
- Poor problem solving or decision making skills
- Unclear priorities with conflicting professional and personal values
- Deficient knowledge to perform tasks and meet goals
- Insufficient understanding of the essential behaviors for success
- No metrics to measure success
- Turf wars over power and position
If your leaders are struggles in these area, contact Poimena to develop leaders and build a culture to:
- Boost self-awareness with reinforcement of the organization’s vision, mission, and values
- Develop an action plan based upon organizational strategic goals to build productivity, promote continuous learning, master life, and practice servanthood
- Establish credibility and integrity to build value-based relationships and alliances
- Manage accountability for own actions and encourage others to take responsibility
- Influence others to achieve goals while building performance through positive feedback while effectively addressing areas needing improvement