Poimena Consulting is looking for a qualified interns to join our Executive Administrative Team. Our interns are expected to help produce quality work to get the word out about our services to our prospective customers, current clients, and our networking partners.
Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained experience in various aspects of business. Some of our requirements include, but not limited to:
- Some work experience is required.
- The ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently and with minimal direction
- An employee who is dedicated, focused, hardworking, self-motivated, and energetic
- Strong interpersonal communication both verbal and written
- Computer literacy (must have access internet)
- Internships require a minimum of 10 or more hours per week for 6 months depending on the project you’re working on. This can be adjusted to meet your specific hour requirements for school credit or your schedule.
- Some positions require minimal travel is required (quarterly meetings and speaking engagements). These positions will be specific to metro Atlanta, Georgia.
Positions are available now for our Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall programs.