Okay, if you have reached this point, no doubt you are interested. So we strongly recommend you join our team. So, let’s get started and send us a cover letter, your resume with work experience, and references to People.Resources[@]Poimena[.]com
In the body of the email (a.k.a. your cover letter) provide the following:
- Why you would like to work with us. Be honest.
- Where you would like to be personally and professionally in the next five years
- a Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Where you found out about our internship (Recruiting Website, Friend, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- What internship project/position you are applying for
- And answer the following question in your email
- If applying for a Marketing position: What interests you about Marketing?
- If applying for a Project & Administrative Assistant position: What interests you about Human Resources and/or Project Management?
- If applying for a Public Relations position: What interests you about Public Relations?
- You get the picture
We look forward to hearing from you and you becoming a part of the Poimena Executive Administrative Team.