Confessions of a Corporate Manager: 5 Leadership Skills They May Not Have Taught in Business School
This engaging topics was created to give college students a road map for the professional development. It gives insight to the 5 leadership skills that are crucial for the success from freshmen to soon-to-be graduates ready to enter the workforce.
Using examples from her own professional experience and relevant leadership strategies, Karlyn teaches you to:
- Discover the foundational leadership skills required to skyrocket your career in the marketplace (even before you land your first big job)
- Breakthrough the “top 5” little issues that hinder your success
- Develop a simple action plan to begin development on at least one key leadership skill
- Inspirational challenge to identify the key leadership skills for college students;
- Implement action plan to begin development of at least one key leadership skill over the next 90 days.
College students – General Assembly, Student Government Leadership, Sorority and Fraternity Leadership, etc.