Consider Poimena programs a personal INVESTMENT, because it is. It’s an investment in your future and your ability to become an effective and great leader. No more wasting money paying for programs that aren’t worthwhile for you. Definitely no more programs that waste your time because it’s not tailored to meet the specific needs to help LEADERS succeed.
How much is it costing you now? Specifically, how much does it cost you if you DO NOT invest . . .
- Does your team work environment promotes focus, goals, or cohesivness? Or, is it one of chaos, disrespect, resentment, or lack of commitment?
- Do you have a healthy work/life balance where your role as a leader isn’t taking away quality time with family and friends?
- Does your team have a strong vision and empowering culture? Or, does your team strugges to know where they are going and what they should do because you don’t know how to set the tone and direction?
- Are you providing your team with the day-to-day direction and support they need to do their best? Or, do you struggle in knowing how to daily support your team and well as remaing productive yourself?
At Poimena, we believe in the mantra: Invest in YOURSELF.
The leadership mindset, skills, and strategies you will learn and apply in our working together is useful for a lifetime. So, the way we look at it, you can’t afford NOT to hire a coach and consultant to get directed, focused, mentored, and trained on how to build, lead, and sustain a successful, profit team/organization.
Whether that coach/consultant is Karlyn OR NOT – and we’re not saying it has to be Karlyn or the Poimena staff – we want you to realize how much money, time, and sound mind you stand to lose by staying stuck and not moving forward at this point.
You may be saying to yourself “I don’t know if I afford it”.
However, one or two of you that may be true, but for the rest of you . . . answer these questions,
- “What is it costing you not to take action?”
- “How much longer can you afford NOT to take action?”
- “How much longer can my team afford if I don’t take action?”
Taking action requires you to step out of your comfort zone and invest in yourself. You’ve weighed the monetary investment but have you calculated what it has cost you and will continue to cost you if you don’t take action? Without knowing much about you or your business, what I do know is that the cost will be much, much, more if you choose not to step up. Plus, people are usually only willing to invest as much in you as you are willing to invest in yourself.
So, let’s get started. As Poimena’s newest client, we welcome you to help you soar to new level of greatness in building, leading and substaning a successful, profitable team. Get started NOW with the Leadership Strategy Consultation to take another step in your leadership journey.