The Art of S.MA.R.T. RequestsTM: You Have Not Because You Ask Not
Women earn less money, climb the corporate ladder more slowly, and don’t rise as high to similarly talented men. Why? One reason, WOMEN DO NOT ASK for they really want.
The life-altering workshop, THE ART OF S.M.A.R.T. REQUESTS, boosts professional women’s ability to influence, effectively communicate, and skillfully negotiate through the step-by-step S.M.A.R.T. framework and master how to get what you really want in their career, life, and love.
Drawing on illustrations from her professional experiences and a simple but effective framework, Karlyn teaches and encourages you how to be SMART and ask for what you truly desire. Concepts learned will help you:
- Discover how to determine what you really want
- Overcome the ‘fear’ of not getting what you really want
- Understand the clever way to make requests and reach agreements that actually encourages people to cooperate with you
- Inspirational challenge to exercise the step-by-step framework of S.M.A.R.T. Requests;
- Reach agreements that benefit everyone involved and thrust yourself in new spaces both professionally and personally.
Corporate Leadership, Affinity / Resource Groups, Managers, Executives, Managers Professional Women Associations, Non-Profit Directors, Small Business Owners, etc.