One of the most important reasons I am a better leader today is because I choose to ‘step outside the box’. Not stepping through my fear and failures used to make me very unhappy, limited, and controlled.
Now, I am free of that! I am constantly and continually proving this to myself by ‘stepping outside the box’ when I am being challenged in my leadership role and in life. I did something that I feared yesterday- going by ‘past experience’, it use to make me very uncomfortable, painful and scared. But, when I put into practice a few simple strategies, it was easy to conquer my fears and failures!
I want to share those simple, but life-changing strategies with you:
- Most of the things we worry about, never take place
- Doing something I panic will make me a better person
- I will gain more confidence and personal supremacy
- My past does not equal my future
- I will be more of a ‘contributor’, which is one of my life-size goals.
Have you done anything lately that really scared you, but after you did it, you realized you had more confidence and personal power? And if you haven’t, I immensely recommend it! The only way to get past your fear of doing something is to: Do It!
Do It Now! And you will be shocked. It will be the best feeling on earth to ‘step outside the box’.