We Teach, Lead, and Guide Leaders in a Cultivating and Caring Way
Empowering Leaders with the mindset and success skills required to become confident, effective leaders.
As a woman and minority owned small business headquartered in metro Atlanta, Poimena Consulting, LLC, works with companies, leadership teams, and thought-leaders to strategically align leadership, talent, and culture within organizations.
Specifically, we support women advancement initiatives by empowering high-potential, multi-cultural women at all levels to successfully build and advance their careers to become confident, effective leaders.
We achieve results for our clients by providing strategic consulting on leadership development and management initiatives through our leadership institute, executive and leadership coaching, team building training, competency-building workshops, career management strategies, and customized assessment services.
To Teach, Lead, and Guide LEADERS in a Cultivating and Caring Way
Poimena Professional Values
- Thought-Leadership – We develop and leverage leading-edge ideas before my time for the betterment of my family, community, and global society.
- Pursue Life Learning – We approach life, relationships, and work as a continuous learning opportunity to grow in grace.
- Commitment to Development – We actively works on building personal and professional skills and behaviors for myself and others.
- Team Commitment – We listen to each other and support team decisions to accomplish goals.
- Learning Organization – We provide training and leadership and personal development strategies to increase knowledge base our Clients so they may better perform in their leadership roles. Our success depends on the growth of our Clients.