With the advancement of technology, you would think I would have more time to manage my time. However, I have found this to be the case. As a direct (and indirect) result of technological advancements, I find I must be more conscience in managing my time. So, I want to share with you 7 Quick Tips to Manage Your Work. I hope you find them useful.
(1) Identify the critical tasks and do them first.
(2) When appropriate, adjust your priorities or even eliminate tasks based upon current conditions.
(3) Schedule your activities to avoid time conflicts.
(4) Allow time to prepare for scheduled meeting and events. Remember, driving to and from events require time.
(5) Keep an organized file to manage your critical paperwork; or manage your electronic folder to handle critical e-files for quick access.
(6) Utilize voice mail, e-mail, and fax to communicate in order to minimize lengthy discussions.
(7) Finially, use a to-do-list, calendar, tickler file to note furutre events, action plans and deadlines.