We help Companies to Address Cultural Norms and Workplace Practices to Empower Women’s Recruitment, Development, and Advancement
We create programs to help women gain clarity on how their talents and gifts can contribute to the success of their organization, as well as provide the tools to own their leadership and management for career advancement.
At Poimena, we work with executives and top management of organizations about women’s advancement through the leadership development program, Women In Leadership Success Project to help female high-potentials and managers lay the groundwork for developing a systematic approach into senior management and executive roles. We identify challenges and introduce short and long term strategic interventions and solutions to help organizational thought-leaders to:
- Understand and fully accept the importance of women leaders to the future success of the organization
- Embrace women’s executive and leadership development as a core business value, and cascade it’s importance to all levels of leadership within your organization
- Enable female talent to have open and honest discussion about current priorities and practices that facilitate or hinder the advancement of women in your organization
- Implement relevant strategies to produce healthy cultures of high morale, loyalty, and spiritual vitality in leaders, teams, and employees/members for increased profits and productivity
- Commit to using state-of-the-art training and development approaches and methodologies that address the need of both female and male leaders a multitude of learning opportunities including career counseling, one-on-one performance coaching, and performance sills assessments and feedback.
How To Make a Difference
Interested in an introductory consultation to explore women leadership development challenges within your organization? Let’s chat through non-obligation Women In Leadership Success Project Strategy Session.
[button class=”btn-default” size=”btn-hg” inline=”true” link=”http://poimena.com/contact-poimena-consulting/” ]Work With Us![/button]