Creating a Leadership Strategy and Unforgettable Presence for Success
Some LEADERS immediately command attention and respect when they walk into a room. More so, other LEADERS own the room, they change the room when they walk into it. Do you have that kind of presence? If not, is it something that you would like to develop? Change The Room: Executive Presence for Leaders is a two-day workshop will help you do just that by building your credibility, improving your personal branding, honing your networking skills, and enhancing your ability to communicate effectively. Additionally, leaders will receive an introduction to core leadership skills.
Although executive presence is extremely intuitive and challenging to pin point, it eventually comes down to your ability to project mature confidence, a sense that you can take control of difficult, unpredictable situations; make tough decisions in a timely way and hold your own with other talented and strong-willed members of the executive team.
What Will Leaders Learn?
- Identify the essence and the elements of a strong executive presence
- Build trust and credibility with others
- Communicate effectively using verbal and non-verbal techniques
- Create a strong, positive first impression and maintain that impression as you build a relationship with others
- Develop key leadership skills, including techniques for coaching, motivating, and delivering feedback
What Topics are Covered?
- Managing Your First Impression
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Speaking with Impact
- Maintaining Your Impression
- Three Leadership Skills to Start Mastering Right Now